Thursday, January 5, 2012

Easy DIY Cards

 These cards were so easy and fun to make!! I used scrapbooking paper to make the majority of my cards because they're a lot prettier than plain construction paper. I also used ribbons to tie into bows because I love bows!! Ribbons can also be used as borders.

One of my favorite is one made from tissue papers. I glued the edges of two different colored tissue paper and put cut-out shapes in between so they can move around freely.

I love making my own cards because it's so easy to personalize them! Using already decorative paper made making these cards much faster than have to decorate construction paper. A hot glue gun would help a lot with gluing bows and ribbon strips on to the cards. It saves a lot of money and every card is one of a kind!! You can also make your own envelopes to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment