Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Biebcut

Sooo..Bieber got a haircut and the consensus of whether he looks younger or older are still up in the air. Personally, I've always thought his hair looked a bit like a helmet that he just plopped on his head and never takes off. However, I'm not sure I like the new do either. I've never noticed how THICK his eyebiebs (brows) were. Well, I mean I couldn't SEE his eyebrows with that helmet on!! But, Bieber is still the Biebster and it was for a good cause, so no need to mourn!! Bieb's publicist is a damn good one! I mean who really could have predicted how his fans will react to the new cut? But no one can really complain if his locks are going towards charity! I wonder if this new Biebcut will catch on? What do you guys think?

















http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/02/21/0221-justin-bieber-hair-cut-ex-launch-credit.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I think Bieber looks older with his new do! Personally, I never noticed how big of lips he had. I think the look will go on people, plus his lego looking hair can grow back. That's the beauty of hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't particularly like the new haircut, but there's nothing wrong with it. Haha never really noticed the eyebrows either..

    ReplyDelete