Monday, February 21, 2011

Likes and Yikes at the Grammies

Like: Selena Gomez


I thought Selena Gomez wore a really pretty, classy, and age appropriate dress. It wasn’t over –the- top sexy like the way a lot of teen pop stars prefer to dress. The crème gown flattered her body and at the same time was elegant.

http://fabulousbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/selena-gomez-grammys-2011_prphotos.jpg












Yikes: Lady Gaga

Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE Lady Gaga and many of her songs are incredible, but an egg? Really..an egg?! I feel like now-a-days, she’s going over- board with the outrageous factor. I totally support individuality and believe that people should definitely not conform to the norm, but I thought arriving in an egg with people carrying you like a King was a little over-the-top—even for Lady Gaga. Besides, her exit out of said egg wasn’t as dramatic as I would’ve thought; she merely just stepped out of it! What do you guys think?

http://www.dailystab.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/lady-gaga-egg-grammys-2011-lg.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree!! Selena's dress was gorgeous and she looked mature and elegant instead of trashy! And yes lady gaga's egg was very odd and the people carrying her were dressed in like nude plastic ick...maybe she just didn't feel like posing for the red carpet and was like uhh lets just put me in an egg...im too lazy to walk lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get to watch it, but I think Selena's dress is very pretty! Gaga's always trying to think up something new and rad, but maybe trying too hard?

    PS was Bieber there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha..If that was Lady Gaga's intention, she'll one smart egg :) haha..

    and yes, Justin Bieber was there; he performed too!! Too bad I was too distracted by Jayden Smith's leopard print pants to pay attention! gahh

    ReplyDelete