Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WebSites I Visit

FML
For those of you who’ve never heard of FML, it’s a site where people post all the sucky things that has happened. As bad as this sounds, it really makes you feel better about yourself when you read about a terrible experience someone else went through. It really makes me think, “Wow, boy am I glad that’s not me”. Sometimes the posts are just soo ridiculous and probably not true, but still funny to read. I also just ignore some or skip over the posts that are like, wtf? Most posts are about 1 line or 2, so it’s just a quick way to laugh a little and never fails to make me appreciate my life.
KevJumba
So, I’ve been a KevJumba fan for about 4 years now. I watch his Youtube videos whenever I’m bored or feeling down because he’s so HILARIOUS!! It makes me feel better since laughter cures all. I feel like he’s also a pretty good role model and a lot of his videos, while funny have significant meanings behind them. When I watch his videos, I literally LAUGH OUT LOUD.
 I think it’s pretty amazing how he was able to make it so big; it gives everyone else hope to achieve whatever they set their minds to.
Below is a link to one of his videos if you want to check it out!
CLOTHES
Forever21
Shopping never fails to make a girl happy! What can be better than online shopping? Sometimes when I have extra time in the mornings before class, I’ll just go on their website and browse for anything cute or good deals.
GoJane
One of my roommates told me about this site. They sell clothes and shoes online. Some of their boots look a lot like the ones from Cathy Jean, so if you’re a fan, check GoJane out!
ModCloth
I see ModCloth’s link on Facebook pretty often. Many of their dresses are SOOOO cute!! Like, super cutee, but a little pricey…

3 comments:

  1. Wow nice post! I also like kevjumba and although im not a girl, forever21 and gojane seem like great sites ^^ I've also never heard of modcloth but looks interesting

    You should also talk about MLIA in contrast to FML!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was interesting, I liked the fmylife one though. Btw, why are you up at 12am? Muahahauha you've been caught!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the suggestion; I will see if I can work MLIA into one of my posts soon :)

    I prescheduled my posts to post at certain times, so I didn't actually type this at 12!

    ReplyDelete