Sunday, February 20, 2011

Biebernary

So right now, I'm really into Justin Bieber...or more specifically his NAME, I guess. Not going to lie, he has one of the biebest (bestest) names around! There are soooo many Biebwords that my friends and I have thought of! His name is pretty biebtacular, not to mention his songs are also biebtastic. Love him or hate you, you gotta admit that his songs are pretty damn catchy and even non-bielibers find themselves humming to his songs. 


I don't even understand why people dislike him. I mean, have y'all seen him?! Biebsides, he can dance and sing at the same time, pretty bieberific if you ask me. Sure, his Baby song sounds a little feminine, but that was BEFORE he went through puberty! Since then, his voice has deepened a little, so give the Biebster a little more time! Other than that I don't understand WHY people dislike him. I mean WHY? He's biebnificent! 

1 comment: