Friday, February 25, 2011

Where's my Snow?!

So, all through last night in San Francisco, it was pouring rain and the trees were swaying like CRAZY. I thought there was a good chance that I might just possibly DIE. But it was ok, because I thought it was all in preparation for SNOW. So, as you can all imagine, I was disappointed after being kept up ALL night by the pelts of rain (and possibly hail) against my window and the ANGRY roar of the wind, I woke up to bright SUNSHINE. SUN?!?! Really? Where did you come from?! How did the weather change so drastically during the last 3 hours when I finally fell asleep? But, most importantly, WHERE'S MY SNOW?

I was so soo ready to break out the rainboots (for I have no snowboots) and playing in the snow and maybe building a snowcow or two. As I'm typing this, the sun is peeping through my blinds, mocking me. Yes, the sun is MOCKING me. Why does the weather channel have to play tricks on me? Don't get my hopes up for nothing, that's like snatching candy away from a little poor innocent kid.

Where's my snow? All I wanted was to build a snowcow and perhaps kill two birds with one stone and get my daily dose of exercise. Is that too much to ask for?

Perhaps, I will be optimistic and hope that the snow is still coming. Although, I have never seen Mr. Sun gleaming as brightly and happily as he is right now. Does that mean snow's not coming?

2 comments:

  1. Tonight Wei, it will snow like Santa is coming...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this post.. if you tweak it a little bit, it's really quite poetic and could almost be a metaphor for something else..

    ReplyDelete